Feeling down or insecure? Looking for inspiration and motivation to boost your spirit and confidence? Well, look no further as you've found 12 positive energy quotes that will make you more confident!
From time to time, we all can find ourselves feeling a bit down about our circumstances and the situations we find ourselves in. These quotes are not intended to solve your problems but what they can so is help remind you of your positive qualities and inspire you to shift negative thoughts into positive ones.
Whenever you need a little positive pick-me-up, you can refer to these quotes as a helpful reminder to keep a positive outlook on life. They can also help inspire you to share your positive energy with those around you, ultimately, making the world a better place!
So, sit back, relax, and feel your positive energy increase as you read these amazing quotes...
1. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
Life changes constantly and often, that means that we must change as well. This is a good thing! Especially is we listen to Angelou who encourages us to choose to rise above and become a better person during life changes.
2. "A beautiful heart can bring things into your life that all the money in the world couldn't buy." - Anonymous
It can be easy to get caught up in the idea that money buys happiness.
However, while money can make some aspects of life easier, it is never as powerful as having a positive outlook, spreading kindness, and finding genuine happiness from within.
3. “Positive energy is meant to give people confidence and hope, encourage people to love their country, society, and life, as well as to pursue nice things. Everything we do is ultimately for the sake of spreading positive energy.” – Lu Wei
4. "Meet people where they're at and bid them to go higher." - Colin Bedell, Good Risings
When the people we care about are acting in a way that we don't necessarily like or approve of, it can be hard to not want to try and change them.
However, this is generally not met well. Instead of trying to change someone whose behavior you don't care for, try accepting them, meeting them exactly where they are, and then allowing your positive attitude to inspire them to be better.
5. "The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy." - Domenico Dolce
We all experience tough times, but when you approach a difficult situation or experience with positive energy, while it won't necessarily fix it, it can make it more manageable.
6. "You can change the trajectory of your life through honest self-reflection." - Nichelle Hines, Good Risings
7. “Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space.” – Alex Elle
Only you can control the types of people & energy that you surround yourself with. Positivity breeds positivity, so, even if you are struggling to keep a positive mindset, surrounding yourself with people who are can elevate you. On the other hand, surrounding yourself with inherently negative individuals can bring you down to their level.
8. "True health infuses positive energy in the mind, body and spirit; it is a main focus in my life." - Maximillian Degenerez
Health, happiness, and positivity all go hand in hand. If you are neglecting your health, there is a good change your energy is not as positive and elevated as it could be. By keeping a balanced focus on your health - emotional, physical, and mental - there is a good chance that your positive energy will naturally increase.
9. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."- Marcus Aurelius
Gratitude has the power to make you happier, more resilient, and more confident. Plus, it can literally add years to your life.
One simple way to add more gratitude into your life is by embracing this simple practice - in the morning, when you first open your eyes, list three things to yourself that you feel grateful for. Do this every single day and watch your gratitude - and positive energy - grow.
10. "There's a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results." - Joe Rogan
11. "In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision."- Dalai Lama
It all starts in your head, with your thoughts. In order to successfully increase your positive energy and therefore experience more positive results, you must envision that positivity in your life.
Visualize positivity in your life and in everything that you do.
12. "You can't make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable."- Deepak Chopra
It can be challenging to always keep a positive attitude but there are ways to make this easier and become a natural part of your life and mindset.
Work towards creating an environment that breeds joy and makes staying positive easy. This could include surrounding yourself with uplifting people, creating a physical space that brings you joy, and engaging in activities and experiences that make you feel positive!
What are some of your favorite energy quotes? We'd love to hear them! Share your thoughts with us in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook!
Looking for more positivity quotes and inspiring content? Check out a few of our favorite articles on positivity:
Thanks for reading! And be sure to check out the Good Risings podcast for more positive energy & inspiration.